Put us on your vendor list. SERVPRO of Duluth (770) 622-9411.
Commercial water damage presents double trouble to you as an owner and employer. Not only do you need to recover your premises, equipment, and inventory from the effects of leaks or flooding, but you also have employees and customers who rely on you to keep your business running even while restoration efforts are in process. SERVPRO of Duluth works closely with our commercial clients to avoid closure or a shut down even after a significant water crisis to your warehouse or other storage facility affects your business. We highly encourage business owners to consult with us before any warehouse water disaster. By developing an Emergency READY Profile, you can pinpoint all critical information about your operation into a plan. Once finished with that plan, the information can be shared with, and will be easily accessible to our local water damage restoration experts.
Preventing commercial water damage in your workplace may not be possible. For instance, if heavy storms or flooding affect your warehouse, some damage might be unpreventable, but that is where SERVPRO will help! A systematic review of your preparedness can limit the effects of inevitable leaking, moving, or standing water to your bottom line. Take advantage of our training and expertise by scheduling a thorough assessment of your warehouse and other operations. There is no charge for our review of your facilities, and we will use the information gathered to ready our team should the worst happen. You can identify your business’s key personnel, so we know who to consult when a commercial water damage disaster strikes even if you are not always available. Details such as warehouse layout and the location of utilities, important documents, and priority areas within your building clarify and order the restoration and mitigation tasks needed to be completed, ensuring our team of water damage restoration technicians are “Ready for whatever happens.” Our staff will take photos and scope out the dimensions of your warehouse to assist with our post water damage work.
Locally Owned and Ready for Any Job! SERVPRO OF DULUTH!
Although best case scenario you will never have to use your Emergency READY Profile, preparedness is key to ensure efficiency when the unexpected happens. So, give us a call today at (770)622-9411! Don’t delay, let your local SERVPRO of Duluth help you prepare today!
Prepare for Natural Disasters!
If a disaster strikes your Duluth area, call us 24/7 at 770-622-9411. SERVPRO of Duluth.
This year for National Preparedness Month, join your community in preparing for emergencies and disasters of all type, and leading efforts to encourage the community to become more prepared. When a disaster happens, not only it devastates individuals and neighborhoods but the entire communities, including businesses of all sizes.
As an employer in your community, having a business continuity plan can help protect your company, its employees and its infrastructure and maximizes your chances of recover after an emergency or disaster. You can do this by taking three simple steps:
- Plan to stay in business
- Encourage your employees to become ready
- Protect your investment
We must work together as a team to ensure that our families, businesses, places of worship and neighborhoods are ready. At Ready.gov/business, companies can find vital information on how to begin preparing their organization and addressing their unique emergency. Contact SERVPRO of Duluth to find out more on how to ready when a disaster strike. If you’re in the Duluth area you can contact us 770-622-9411
It Doesn't Take Long for Water to Damage Your Home or Business!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 770-622-9411.
Water Damage Timeline
Within Minutes water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
In hours 1 - 24 the drywall begins to swell and break down and a strong odor will appear.
In 48 Hours to 1 Week mold and mildew may grow and spreads.
More Than 1 Week, restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
About SERVPRO of Duluth
SERVPRO of Duluth specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
If your property is flooded or has water damage, call us 24/7 at 770-622-9411.
Flooding and water damage events at commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and quick responses. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large-scale event, we work quickly as possible to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So, when an emergency arises in your business, give us a call and we will be there fast with the help you need.
SERVPRO of Duluth is open 24/7 to respond to your emergency needs. Call us at 770-622-9411
What to do after a Fire?
Fire? Call Servrpo of Duluth at 770-622-9411.
First, call SERVPRO of Duluth, 770-622-9411. Let the experts help you recover and restore your home after a devastating loss.
A housefire is devastating. Aside from the trauma of seeing all your memories ruined, you also have to deal with the cleanup and restoration process. We will help you through the entire process including dealing with your insurance company.
What To Do After A Fire
- Keep you hands clean.
- Don’t touch upholstery, walls or woodwork.
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Clean and protect chrome with light coating of petroleum jelly or oil.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don’t touch, move or clean anything until you reach our experts at Servrpo of Duluth.
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat, or water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Flood Watch vs Flood Warning
Flood Watch vs Flood Warning
Flooding is a typical after affect from massive rainfall, so it is good to be aware and ready for what is coming. Listen to the news or radio and watch for a flood watch and a flood warning. But what do those mean?
This is issued before a flood warning. This means that the area you are in is at risk of major floods. It is not guaranteed, but it is better to be safe than sorry and prepare your family and home for a flood.
If you ever see a flood warning, this means that a flood is basically in the works, or it is actually happening. If this is issued by the NWS, the best thing to do is not wait to see how it is and evacuate before it is too late.
You might see other kinds of alerts like Flash Flood Warnings, Hurricane Watch, Hurricane Warning, etc. It is important to know what the situation is so stay updated on the latest news.
Unfortunately, you cannot take your home or business with you when you evacuate so make sure you have someone in mind that will come repair and restore, and damages caused to your home or business. Here at SERVPRO we will restore your home and make it "Like it never even happened."
Flooded? Call SERVPRO of Duluth (770) 622-9411.
Flooding in the Peach State!
Did you know that flooding is the most common natural disaster? Here in Georgia, we are no stranger to floods. The sky grows dark; the ominous clouds roll in. You see the wind tousle the branches in the trees. The lightning flashes, thunder rumbles, and the next thing you know you hear the rain hit the roof of the house. You listen to the rain get heavier and heavier. You watch the water accumulate across your property and then, what seems like a split second, the water in now intruding into your home. Take the measures to prevent additional damage to your home or office, then call SERVPRO of Duluth to properly take care of the damage that has already been done. We have a team of highly trained professionals who have been helping our community recover from water damage from flooding! Let us help make it "Like it never even happened."
If your Duluth home or commercial building is affected by a flood, give us a call day or night! SERVPRO of Duluth is always "Here to Help"! (770) 622-9411
Commercial Damage? Call the experts at SERVPRO!
Do you have commercial damage? Call us at 770-622-9411.
List of reason Why to call the experts at SERVPRO when you have suffered a commercial loss.
- We're here to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week with water, fire, storm, and viral damages.
- We’ll inspect the damaged area. Our technicians promptly arrive onsite and inspect the property thoroughly to ensure all sources of damage have been identified.
- We’ll perform all the work. Because you have a business to operate, our expertly trained technicians will provide the highest level of services.
- We'll consult with your agent and adjuster after we've stabilized your environment and explain our recommendations for the restoration, mitigation, and cleaning process.
- We’ll be here throughout that process to ensure your property has been fully restored.
Home Fires Are Started by Grills Each Year
Fire Damage? Call: (770) 622-9411.
There is nothing like firing up the grill during the summer months! A backyard barbecue can become dangerous quickly if proper safety precautions are not considered. Your local SERVPRO of Duluth wants you to have an enjoyable and safe summer.
Here are some tips to help ensure your summer celebrations are disaster-free!
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets away from grill area.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
- When using a charcoal grill, let the coals completely cool before disposing in a metal container.
- Anyone using fireworks or standing nearby should wear protective eyewear.
- Do not try to re-light or handle malfunctioning fireworks. Keep a bucket of water nearby to fully extinguish fireworks that do not go off or in case of fire.
- Children should never pick up fireworks that may be left over as they may still be active.
- The safest way to enjoy fireworks is to attend a public display conducted by trained professionals.
Whether you are celebrating a birthday or the 4th of July, make sure to take all the safety precautions into mind when firing up a grill or playing with fireworks.
When was the last time you reviewed your homeowner’s insurance policy?
If you suffer damage to your home, call us at 770-622-9411.
When was the last time you reviewed your homeowner’s insurance policy? Life changes fast. And when it does, your property coverage probably needs to change, too. If you’re carrying too much coverage, that means you’re overpaying. If you’re carrying too little, then you’re taking on too much risk.
Do you need to call your insurance agent? Here’s how to find out if you’re properly covered:
- Did you purchase a new home?
- Did you remodel your home?
- Is your policy large enough to cover current rebuilding costs?
- Has it been more than 5 years since I have reviewed my homeowner’s policy?
- Are you covered for the actual cash value of your personal items, or do you have a replacement cost policy?
If you suffer damage to your home, call us at 770-622-9411.